Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Cause of Death.

Hello everyone,


Welcome to another post from me HK Chich. On previous post I have spoken my mind on issues, written down a poetry/song, and placed my stand point on the topic of immigration.

In this edition I am going to write about the hardcore individual. The individual who prays on the weak. The one who believes he is above all and will do anything to keep anyone who attempts to be at his level from actually being there. In society there has always been those who pray on others for various reasons. So today as an individual who has seen, heard, and in some points experience this...has reached the point of no return on the topic. In reality the world doesn't need dictators in our society. There are many of us who witness the bullying of the weak, but yet we don't actually do anything about it.

There was nothing that made me more mad than to see those who are just trying to get by with their lives get punked by my fellow football players. The main thing that kept me fueled to play football my junior year, was the fact that I was getting my play time and we were heading to our CIF Championship. Sure I was one of the most hardworking players, but just because I got my playing time with the seniors, didn't mean that I had the right to pick on those that didn't play sports or those that were always quiet. Their status among the crowds in school were of top class...after all these guys were strong, agile, and for some quite the looker.

All though they seemed to be the perfect role models for the school teams, unfortunately the things that went in on at the parties, classes, and inside the locker rooms...was nothing to be proud of. These young man drank, some did drugs, and some of my peers began taking supplements in order to get super buff. Their egos would grow into the rage of always proving to themselves that they were tough and that they made sure that they had the respect of their classmates. At the parties these guys would get fucked up and try to swoop on some of the cuties at school. They spit their game, acting like they were the fucking studs of the universe.

Then in the locker room they would always act like they were above all of the juniors. They say that tyrants rule their land until the people allow them too. So during the last game of the preseason, I had this tall build cat name al come up to me and tell me shit for laying down on a bench that had no claimed owner. Although I had explained that to him Al knew that an underclassmen could not be allow to tell a senior what's up with this bench...so he just yelled at me and told me to get off the bench....I am a person of strong roots and of course I came from a family of warriors...my blood is 80% pure Aztec blood lines. So I told him straight up no...he shoved me off the bench and as I hit the pipe from the drinking fountain, my rage came into play. So I cracked him with the football helmet. Really fucking hard...like I said tyrants are only allowed to rule as long as we the people allow them too.

Sure I didn't play for two games straight, and then I had to work harder to be back to my spot, but everyone of the seniors got the point and knew what was up with me. Moving forward into the future I see what is up now and days. There are more and more kids who think that they are hot shit. In reality, they are not. Every punk who has stepped up to my face, I either end up using a weapon or I'll attack you body in nerves, tendons, bones, pressure points. Let me put it this way...if you manage to piss me off like actually piss me off, then pretty much you deserve to get what you ordered. It is really hard for me to get fully enrage. So for the same fact I really hate people who pick on the weak, or people who think that they are far more superior just based on the fact that they judge people by who they look or cause they work out and think that just cause you hit two plates on each side then your top dawg. That's cool keep doing what you do...eventually your going to find your own downfall. It doesn't matter who you know or what you know cause at the end of the day all it really takes is one individual to bring you down. If you hit women or rape kids or even of abuse of the either two, then you can count on me to bring you down.

Tyrants and Dictators......something that should never be allowed to grow in power, their growth wounds man kind permanently.

This is Chich I am outs.......HK LORDS

No comments:

Post a Comment