Monday, June 21, 2010

Babygirl's Grad

Yeah that's right I am posting up another hobby blog, but this one is special. It's special because it was my girl's graduation from high school, so I decided to call this Babygirl's Grad. So these pictures are of the her fambam, her, and myself. These people are the greatest folks I've ever met. Straight up G's haha. So let's get this thing going.


So right here it was pretty cool for us and embarrassing for her, cause she had a paparazzi crew there for her. It was me and her brother taking pictures of her and not to mention her crazy ass cousin Mikos. We place her on blast but she was quite embarrassed hahah.


See that foo is looking at her, like OMG!, but nigga stop drinking that HATERADE just cause you ain't got no photo crew backing you up.


So during this time, while we listened to the stupid people running them mouths about they gay ass boring speech and lame 1-0 you know...ahhh whackness. So anyways I took picture of the fam bam laying down the row, unfortunately that guy that's poking out his head, that's my girl's brother his name is Edgar and he's a really great guy...very friendly and fun to talk too. So yeah we got into a shoot out, but he was foolish to match against my D5k silly D300 I got fast frames home boy yeah. So the main two people on the left side the dude with the shades, that's her crazy ass cousin name Mikos, dude is one of the downest foos I've known. This guy he'll fuck you up if you get in his face, true story he almost beat down of the security guys that was acting all lame with me while taking photos haha. The lady next to him is the sweetest lady ever her name is Ramona, but I call her mona...straight up she is really down, more down that Mikos...haha cause shes from the Rancho...if you're mexican you know people from the rancho are down. But for reals she is really sweet and caring.


This was the shoot out, no dead eye right here, but it is not needed cause of my frames blasting away ahahaha.


So this shot looks all pro haha, it's after everyone got their diplomas frames, but before they got their diplomas cause they had to walk back and grab them hahaha.


So as we are waiting for my girl to come out from the field with her diploma, we got the I took this picture of my girls bro doing the funny face. hahah it's a classic, he'll probably kill me for posting it up.


Then once she came out we started taking pictures with her, this picture is her parents, both of them are really great individuals, her father is one of the most hardworking persons I've ever met. Great man and of course behind every man stand a great woman. Her mom is also very caring, for her prom subway screw me over from the night before, so when I came over she gave me some medicine and some food that would make me feel better and it would allow me to go with my baby and hit up that dance floor yo! Oh and before I wrap this caption up, she does some sick haircuts all modern and trendy too, not all old school like some hairstylist. So if you owe a salon and need someone who bust some sick cuts and is hardworking...she is your employee. And behind them is EDGAR!!!! haha they are a great family fo reals yo!


This is Edgar once again and his girl Dre. I wish I could write a lot more about them, but unfortunately I don't know them as well as I know Mikos, Mona, and my girl's parents. I guess cause of the distance of where they reside, but for reals they are both great people, really down to earth and fun to be with when I've hanged out with them.


This one is with Mona and Mikos, yes he looks friendly, but the dude like I said will mess you up. I like this photo of my baby girl haha.



So this is of me and my baby girl, I just don't like that I looked so stiff and shit, but I love the smile and how happy she looks in the picture :D.

1 comment: