Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chich: The Farewell.

Dear Whoever reads these blog posts,

I am informing you that I will no longer speak of my problems or ideals to yall. I am staying quiet for the rest of my life. Why should I trip out on what's going on in the world, yet for that matter why you should I even care for others. I have reached my breaking point and in reality.....serious shit...if the world is easily able to think about themselves and their close love ones, then why should I care about those around me. It's only because of sympathy and pity that we show some kind of care for others. I dont want to be someone who is shown pity or charity feelings. So for that matter I am going to stay quiet about my problems, worries, and epiphanies. Only I should care about my own things and fight my own wars, although I am in a twenty front war, when I only have 7 fronts oh well life goes on.....

I am tired of trying to fix shit, nothing changes at all, people forget about me easily, I guess the kinship and the love I've given wasn't and is not worth remembering.

I already figured out that love try to give to my mom while growing up wasn't enough and maybe will never be enough, due to the reason that she wanted a child from a man that would stay with her.

I am tired of wearing this fake smile at work, this fake body language, but I have to hide my battle scars and let the outside world know that I am alright, that I don't stay up at night thinking of ways to make quick cash and bailing out of this broken home.

To motorist I brandish a happy individual in a car singing to his hip hop jams, while in the inside he sits and ponders about how he wishes he could see some things in alternative views. Different endings and beginning, but unfortunately that is not possible.

They say the soul reflects the emotional state of mind of an individual, well if it is true, then my soul is quite mixed up in darkness and light, but mostly darkness like the abyss, I am on the verge of just letting the world collapse on me, these arms are too weak to continue holding up this falling world for that has been holding up for the last 16 years, it's time to give it a rest and just enjoy life for what its worth, this diabetes will consume me soon, and that will be the end of me, so until then I am going to waste my life looking for that bright light in my abyss. So long, don't ask me about anything in relations to this post I am done

Humanity go fuck yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment